1. Fish in leased areas only.
2. Membership card and valid EA license must be carried and shown on request.
3. Barbless hooks only and landing mat must be used.
4. No fish to be taken from the river under any circumstances
5. No litter to be left in swims, angler responsible for existing litter, if excessive please photograph and report to Bailiff.
6. No alcohol and no drugs.
7. Must attend at least ONE work party or event per year.
8. Juniors must attend TWO work parties or events per year to maintain free membership
9. Must not bring the club into disrepute.
10. Must enjoy your fishing and feel free to share photographs of your catches.